SKIN TYPE: Normal, Oily, Dry, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Discoloration, Uneven skin tone, Melasma, Post acne marks
WHAT IT IS
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration, stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks, featuring a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients: 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
• Improves skin brightness
• Reduces the appearance of discoloration
• Evens overall skin tone
• Minimizes the recurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
DID YOU KNOW?
• Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
• Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
Discoloration Defense has clinically demonstrated improvement at 12 weeks:
• 81% average improvement in the appearance of post-blemish marks
• 59% average improvement in the appearance of discoloration
• 60% average reduction in the appearance of reoccuring discoloration
DIRECTIONS: Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops to face. For morning use, follow with a broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
NOTE: Formula may darken with time, but will remain effective.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Store in a cool, dark place. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.